Join celebrity co-hosts Daniel Franzese and Kimberley Locke as we commemorate AIDS United’s 10th anniversary.
To celebrate the occasion, AIDS United has partnered with the wine and cheese experts from Wine Insiders and the Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company to create a virtual wine and cheese tasting. You can join by buying wine or cheese and tasting from home. Proceeds from the sale of wine and cheese go to benefit AIDS United.
But don’t wait. In order to guarantee delivery of the wine and cheese in time for the Dec. 1 event, you have to order cheese by Nov. 22 and wine by Nov. 24. You can still order after those dates, we just can’t promise it’ll arrive before the event.
As part of the evening’s festivities, we will be honoring 10 distinguished leaders who have labored to end the epidemic.
The honorees include:
- Robert “Bobby” Hilliard Jr., M.D., Chair, AIDS United Board of Trustees; Chief Executive Officer, Legacy Community Health
- Katy Caldwell, Treasurer, AIDS United Board of Trustees; Executive Advisor, Legacy Community Health
- John Barnes, Executive Director, Funders Concerned About AIDS
- Douglas Brooks, Vice President Advancing Black Equity & Community Engagement at Gilead Sciences; Former White House Director of Office of National AIDS Policy (President Obama); Former Chair, AIDS United Board of Trustees
- Guillermo Chacon, President, Latino Commission on AIDS
- Janet Cleveland, Deputy Division Director – Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Venita Ray, Co-Executive Director, Positive Women’s Network – USA
- Tori Cooper, Director of Community Engagement for the Transgender Justice Initiative, Human Rights Campaign; First Black/Transgender Appointee, Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS
- Antigone Dempsey, M.Ed., Director, Division of Policy & Data, HIV/AIDS Bureau, HRSA
Register for A Toast to Ten Years now by ordering your wine and cheese today.
Don’t want to order wine or cheese? No problem. You can still participate. Donate now.