Registration is now open for “Setting the table: Exploring the importance of meaningful involvement.” This institute is for any Midwest-based health department and community-based organization looking to grow their knowledge of meaningful involvement and how it impacts their work.
This institute will provide participants with:
- Region-specific recommendations toward rebuilding community-based trust.
- Community advocacy recommendations and engagement within leadership and priority populations.
- Partnership development with sub-recipients, CBOs and community members.
The institute will be held on Oct. 26, comprising several workshops. Please note that all times below are in Central Daylight Time.
- 12-1 p.m. | Shared HIV Networks (SHiNe) in action: Utilizing data to inform response and engagement efforts
- 1:30-3 p.m. | ENGAGE: Strengthening and sustaining meaningful health department and community relationships
- 1:30-3 p.m. | Nothing about us without (all of) us: Meaningful involvement of people who use drugs
- 3:15-4:15 p.m. | Community PROMISE
Questions? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!