The U.S. Conference on HIV/AIDS begins Saturday in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Nearly half of AIDS United staff will be attending, and many will be presenting their work. We hope to connect while at the conference.
Sunday, Oct. 9
- 8-11 a.m. “Ending the HIV Epidemic by Cultivating Equity and Community-focused Leadership.”
- 2-4 p.m. “Status Neutrality: Getting Organizations to the End of the Epidemic.”
- 2-4 p.m. “Changing the Narrative: Rebranding PrEP.”
Monday, Oct. 10
- 9-11 a.m. “Where Things Stand: Federal Harm Reduction Policy.”
- 1:30-2 p.m. “Reimagining the HIV Continuum of Care: Prioritizing Mental Health.”
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. “Monkeypox Townhall.”
AIDS United staff will also be at table 511 in the exhibit hall.
AIDS United staff can also be found at the COMPASS table, #908, and the Capacity Building Assistance Provider Network table, #811/813.
Stop by and say hi.