Join AIDS United for a 90-minute webinar on the topic of Post-Opioid Overdose Linkage and Care! Presenters will explain risk factors for opioid overdose; identify strategies to address opioid overdose; and describe strategies for effectively working with others at the scene of an opioid overdose.
Through sharing harm reduction expertise and case study examples of how community-based providers have implemented post-overdose care, participants will learn how to:
- Identify appropriate post-opioid overdose linkage and referrals
- Understand what a safety plan is and how to use this with the individual who has experienced an opioid overdose
- Identify strategies for providing ongoing support for staff and volunteers who have responded to and/or witnessed an opioid overdose
- Nora Maria Fuller, AIDS United
- Emma Roberts, Harm Reduction Coalition