Join us in celebrating the second cohort of Conexiones Positivas/Positive Connections.
This initiative, funded by ViiV Healthcare’s Positive Action for Latinx Men, supports organizations serving people living with and vulnerable to HIV from communities of Latinx gay and bisexual men and men of transgender experience. Organizations had to demonstrate reach within these priority communities, with the goal of reducing isolation by increasing engagement and support among peers.
Through this initiative, organizations will undertake 8-month creative projects that:
- Address leadership and capacity development of people living with HIV.
- Address reduction of HIV stigma.
- Engage in prevention and enhancing trust in care.
- Are rooted in a thorough understanding of MIPA principles at the community and organizational level.
Through these projects, organizations will also increase leadership development of Latinx people living with HIV, empowering them to be local and national advocates for their communities.
Meet our grantees:
- Alpha Trans Org Puerto Rico – Puerto Rico
- Community EsTr(El/La) – Georgia
- LGBTQ+ Collaborative – California
- Aguilar Salud – Florida
- Gua’kia – Puerto Rico
- Asheboro Latinxs Services – North Carolina
- Somos Familia Valle – California
Stay tuned to our website, email and social media channels as we share more about their incredible work throughout the project year.